Tuesday, March 25, 2008

who says the beach has to be warm?

I got back from Scandinavia on Saturday. I was so happy to return home to Roma (and be able to say Rome was home).

Here are some pictures


After Tara and I got off our flight in Stockholm we were both dying for a Coke. As we were going to pay for it I realized I had no money (this is the first side trip I've taken where I had to get new currency. I love the euro!) So I had to get some money out of the ATM. The Coca-Cola Light cost 17 Swedish Krone! (1.7 in euro).

Here's me being a big spender with my Swedish Krone. (equivalent to 50 euro, about $75)


The Baltic Sea!


I just loved the toaletter sign. By the way, everyone in Scandinavia speaks English. They speak their respective languages (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, etc.) but they also speak English. You don't even have to ask if they speak English, they all do. Signs are usually in English as well. Sometimes I forgot I was in a country that spoke a different language.

Again, the Internet here at school is bad so these few pictures are all I can post. I'll try to post more, or I might try to set up a photo album account.

No comments: